Dear Guest Writer,
(The following tells you ALL information you need to know about guest posts for insidesaudi.com.)
Our team gets a lot of requests from independent content writers wishing to submit guest posts to the Inside Saudi website.
We warmly welcome your submission.
However, the content should be relevant and of interest to Inside Saudi readers, and well produced.
Note: At the outset. our team will look over your proposal and provide you with or agree on topics, subtopics, and/or content type.
We reserve the right to edit or refuse publication.
Guest Post Preconditions
Your Content Submission
- Relevant to readers of insidesaudi.com
- 1,000 words or more
- Informative and helpful
- Not to be republished elsewhere
- Assigned by agreement with The Inside Saudi Editor
- To be edited by our team
- A proper fit with Inside Saudi categories
- Worded and formatted according to Inside Saudi SEO policy
Content Format and Presentation
- Short paragraphs 2-3 lines each ONLY
- Short text blocks- 2-3 paragraphs max ONLY
- Helpful links, graphics, videos
- Unique photos
- Backlinks to you
- Reciprocal Inside Saudi guest post on your site
- 100% ownership of guest post by Manara Media
- 100% ownership of graphic and photographic content in the guest post by Manara Media
- Guest writer signs a content ownership release form
- Guest post to be checked for plagiarism
Links And Backlinks
- To reputable and relevant websites ONLY
- Can include a brief guest writer profile
- One backlink
- Can Include social media links
- Can include guest writer contact details
Post Publication Promotion
- Guest writer products can be mentioned by agreement
- Sales commission to be agreed with Menara Media
- Guest content can be shared on social media with links to Inside Saudi
- Guest content can be used in newsletters with links to Inside Saudi
- Guest content only be used in blogs or websites with the permission of Manara Media
In your reply, kindly include your guest post proposal outline. The proposed content should be of relevance and interest to insidesaudi.com readers.
We will not reply to generic circulars.
Mohammed Francis (EDITOR)